Ubendran MJ, Web Designer Blog

my passion to express...


Install custom firware / Modify PSP made easy!



I modified my psp using online tutorials. Really it took me more than a month to complete..Coz i dont ve one extra battery and card reader. but its very easy..

Why it made me to do modify...

i wanna play more games without UMD and download ISO and copy to your memory stick and play...

:D grin!

You wanna know how i did it..

simple steps..

Required:
1. PSP
2. Memory stick
3. Battery modified (Pandora battery) *
4. Files
- Software: Pandora CMD Front End
- Firmwares: 1.50, 3.40, 3.80 Download
5. Readme (Read from the Pandora CMD Front End software)

* Pandora Battery - is nothing but a battery which is modified (How)

If you are having any doubts just send me a message.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Responses to “Install custom firware / Modify PSP made easy!”

  1. # Blogger Gaurav

    dude i wanna buy a pandoras battery do u know from anyplace from where i can buy or can u make one for me i am ready to pay the cost of it please dude as i wanna experiment with ma psp but am scared of bricking it  

Post a Comment



© 2006 Ubendran MJ, Web Designer Blog